As a condition of membership in the Association of the Florida Auto Dismantlers and Recyclers Association, we agree:
1. To promote the conservation of energy and the total utilization of our resources, both natural and manufactured.
2. To determine, within all practical limits, the quality and condition of each automotive part offered for direct recycling and to represent same accurately.
3. To accept the social responsibility for good community relations, improved environment, integration of minority personnel into the industry, and for assisting local charitable and civic organizations.
4. To be compatible business neighbors.
5. To maintain a clean and non-polluted environment in our places of business.
6. To operate according to the ordinances, statutes, and laws of the various jurisdictions.
7. Not to reduce a reuseable automotive part to scrap as long as we believe there remains a reasonable potential of saving the energy it represents by negating the need to manufacture a similar replacement part.
8. To provide the best possible product at the lowest possible cost.
BACK TO ABOUT FADRA